The new Stampin' Up! Idea book and catolog was released this week and because I don't have enough stuff and because this catalog is always chocka full of awesome ideas, I sat down in front of the fire last night and soaked up the inspiration.
I started bending the corners of pages over - Mum you aren't meant to do that, the teachers says we should use post-it notes - and it wasn't long before I had enough ideas to sink the proverbial ship. Or to kill the elephant standing in the corner of my room which really wasn't an elephant, it's really a list of assignments 50 million miles long.
So anyway. Because I have a soft spot for Stampin' Up! and because I really have SIX catalogs and it'd probably be greedy to keep them all, I thought I'd share the love. I'm going to share my 5 favourite items from the new 2012-2013 catalog/idea book. All you have to do to be in the draw for one of these 5 spare catalogs is to leave a comment on this post and me know which one of my five favs you like best.
Easy, right? Take a look at my favs, decide which is your fave too and leave me a comment. 5 winners in a week's time. Don't forget to pin this, facebook it, spread the giveaway love and let others know this draw is here... right... here we go.... (Scroll past the image to see my explanations...)
In no particular order...
1. The coolio cardstock-creation-over-the-bottle idea. Imagine the bottle of wine with that over it. Or some cool boutique sauce. Actually Watties Tomato Sauce could even look great with this over the top of it. Everyone's gettin Watties for Christmas.
2. Anyone else remember scratch and sniff stickers? Anyone elses heart melt when they read that Stampin' Up! do a scented embossing powder? Um. Hello. YUM!!!!! Sorry kids, I'm busy, make your own dinner, mama is busy embossing...
3. Cookie Stamps. Make the cookies and then instead of the good old fork pressed in the top, you use one of these cookie stamp bizzos. Pure genius! And a good reason to make cookies. Or get the kids to make the cookies. Whatever way, it's a cool idea.
4. Stamps that fit inside punched shapes. And a catalog that shows me which stamps fit inside which punched shapes. As if I didn't love these stamps already, now I need the punches too... see those little blue outlines around the stamp images... those are the ones I want. I flick back and forth dog-earing more pages...
5. Last but not least THE stamp that fits into THE all time best Stampin' Up! punch that I already have. I used to just build-a-bird. Now I can stamp and THEN build my bird. Seriously cool. The bird has come to life.
Alright. Browse the image . Let me know which is your fav. No, the scented embossing powder is not interactive right now, you cannot scratch your computer screen. You can however comment then cross your fingers and hope you are one of the five people I send this 205 page idea book to. I'll pick in a week.
EDITED TO ADD: Winners as follows, the draw is now closed...winners, please email me using the link on the sidebar....
EDITED to add - yes, if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please leave your name and blog and let us know which area you are generally hanging out in... geographically, not just "my scrap room" or "the office".... that'd be cool to have the Stampin Up demos sign in . And for those going to the BIG Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Demonstration and inspiration day here in Auckland, yes I'll be there - might see you there!