It's been a long time coming but I have a whole lot of new classes coming up - the first is at True Scrap, an event available to everyone, because it's online - yeees! (I'm teaching alongside lots of cool teachers including Heidi Swapp, Jessica Sprague etc... scroll down for details of their classes...)
Tag - You're It!
Using tags as canvases for experimentation and play!
Tags are so versatile! They are quick, easy, they are the perfect size for technique experimenting and the result can be used in so many ways! Join Nic Howard as she uses papers, chipboard, stamps, photos, paints and a whole lot of other cool stuff from her stash to create mini masterpieces that will inspire and motivate.
Each tag is designed to inspire in a different way and teach techniques you can apply to your own projects at home. Whether you are a scrapbooker, a card maker, dabble in mixed media art or just want to play with awesome technique, this class is perfect for you – creating tags and learning how to use them in your projects, what could be more fun?!
See this class at True Scrap 4. Find out more here!
- All About Actions: Photoshop Actions for Beginners with Jessica Sprague
- YourMemory File: A New Approach to Scrapbooking with Heidi Swapp
- Dirty Fingers, Clean Design with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
- Art Journaling 101: A Beginner’s Guide with Erin Bassett
- All I Really Need to Know About Journaling I Learned in First Grade with Monica Bradford
- Get Your Butt Out of That Rut! with Kelli Crowe
- One andDone: Mini-Album in an Hour with Laura Denison
- The BoysAre Back in Town: Making Manly & Masculine Layouts with Jennifer Gallacher
- Tag! You’re It! Using Tags as Canvases for Inspiration, Experimentation and Play with Nic Howard
- Story Core Design: A Storytelling Process for Scrapbooking with Noell Hyman
- Everyday Portraits: Capturing Personality Through the Lens with Katrina Kennedy
- The Art of Layering: Tips & Tricks for Creating Dimensional Scrapbook Layouts with
- Stretch Your Sketch: Take Creative Control of Your Scrapbook Sketches with Gretchen Schmidt
- DON’T Say “Cheese:” Natural Kid Photography with Katrina Simeck
- Try Hybrid: Go-To Digital Techniques for Paper Crafters with Jennifer Wilson